LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Icons - Collectors' Edition is a recreation of some of the series' most memorable imagery, brought together in a celebratory display piece created with adult enthusiasts in mind.
- A captivating collection of magical mementos
- This homage to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter features many iconic artifacts in a single, stunning model. There's Harry's wand and glasses; Ron's chocolate frog; Hermione's potion tray containing 5 bottles of potions and magical ingredients (including Gillyweed, Felix Felicis 'liquid luck' and Polyjuice); Tom Riddle's diary; the Golden Snitch; and a school scarf (customizable to suit any Hogwarts™ House). On top of this enchanting ensemble sits Hedwig™ the owl, holding a much-coveted invitation to Hogwarts. This fascinating model is accompanied by 3 exclusive golden minifigures – Albus Dumbledore™, Minerva McGonagall™ and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a display stand with a decorated tile celebrating 20 years of LEGO Harry Potter. LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Icons - Collectors' Edition (76391) is a build-and-display homage to the Wizarding World, created with adult Harry Potter enthusiasts in mind.
- Includes iconic artifacts: Harry's wand and glasses, a tray of potions, Tom Riddle's diary, the Golden Snitch, a Hogwarts™ scarf, Hedwig™ carrying an invitation to Hogwarts™ and more.
- Also includes 3 exclusive anniversary golden minifigures – Albus Dumbledore™, Minerva McGonagall™ and Rubeus Hagrid™ – and a stand decorated with a tile celebrating 20 years of LEGO® Harry Potter™.
- This rewarding project provides a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 3,010 LEGO® bricks gradually transform into a stunning, full-size evocation of the Harry Potter™ universe.
- This captivating construction project makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Harry Potter™ movies.
- Measuring over 17.5 in. (44 cm) high, 19.5 in. (50 cm) wide and 13 in. (33 cm) deep, this stunning model provides an attractive conversation piece for any home or workplace.
- With high-quality, easy-to-follow, printed instructions, you can embark on this fascinating construction project as soon as you open the box.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – and it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.