Skip to product information
LEGO® Minecraft™ The Ruined Portal (21172) takes a Minecraft player's passion for the game into another dimension.
Minecraft portal adventure into the fiery Nether
Kids are on a mission to help Steve, the iconic Minecraft character, create the ultimate suit of armor. But first they must overcome a series of creative challenges and action-packed adventures. Featuring the portal, one of the most thrilling aspects of Minecraft, this fun toy includes hand controls to activate and deactivate the perilous, interdimensional gateway. This endlessly engrossing build-and-play toy is sure to captivate Minecraft players for hours on end.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ The Ruined Portal (21172) takes a Minecraft player's passion for the game through an ancient portal into a multidimensional adventure that never ends.
- The set features popular Minecraft™ character Steve plus familiar figures – a baby sheep, baby hoglin and a wither skeleton – and a buildable portal with hand-activated operation.
- Kids who enjoy playing Minecraft™ will love this thrilling portal adventure, which incorporates hand controls to activate and deactivate the perilous, interdimensional gateway.
- Great gift for Minecraft™ players, fans of action and adventure, and kids aged 8 and up who love creative construction.
- Measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) high, 8 in. (21 cm) wide and 5.5 in. (15 cm) deep, this reconfigurable set is perfect for playing, displaying and combining with other LEGO® Minecraft™ sets.
- The playset features colorful recreations of the Minecraft™ Overworld and the Nether, a buildable portal structure and authentic Minecraft accessories, including Steve's netherite armor and sword.
- LEGO® Minecraft™ playsets give Minecraft players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces.
- LEGO® building kits meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards.