Know a young Avatar fan who deserves a reward? This LEGO Avatar Neytiri & Thanator vs. AMP Suit Quaritch (75571) building toy for kids aged 9 plus years old will hit the mark.
The Avatar building toy includes minifigures of Neytiri and Colonel Miles Quaritch, posable models of Neytiri’s Thanator animal figure and the Colonel’s AMP suit action figure, plus a jungle build with glow-in-the-dark pieces. Kids can role-play leaping on the Thanator and connecting with it using the Na’vi kuru, then join Neytiri in her battle against Colonel Quaritch! Encourage a child or film fan’s love of nature with a set made to reflect Pandora’s beautiful and dangerous rainforest, as kids and families play out 2022 movie Pandora action scenes or create new stories. Mix sets (sold separately) to extend the play and build a unique version of Pandora.
With iconic characters and locations, LEGO Avatar sets offer a great play experience and exciting story options. The models also look great displayed on a shelf, with a detailed build made for posing the figures so older fans can enjoy a joyful focus as they rediscover the vibrant universe. This LEGO Avatar building toy makes a great Christmas present or birthday gift idea for kids aged 9 plus years old.
The Colonel’s posable AMP suit measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high,2.5 in. (6 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep
Contains 560 Pieces.
- Kids and Avatar fans will enjoy this versatile building toy with a Thanator animal figure, AMP suit action figure and a Pandora rainforest scene/li>
- This set includes 2 LEGO minifigures: Neytiri, carrying a crossbow, and Colonel Quaritch with his fearful AMP suit action figure with weapons/li>
- Kids can place the Neytiri minifigure on the back of the Thanator animal figure; ready to fly through the rainforest and battle the Colonel/li>
- When the day’s play is over, kids can set up a dynamic display with Neytiri and the Thanator posed to jump on the AMP-suited Colonel action figure/li>
- This LEGO Avatar construction toy is designed for social engagement; with 3 instruction booklets, so friends or family can build together/li>