Avatar fans will adore this 8+ LEGO Avatar Skimwing Adventure (75576) toy set. Kids and filmgoers can relive favorite moments from the Avatar: The Way of Water movie or create their own scenes and storylines with the posable skimwing figure, Tonowari and Jake Sully minifigures and alien coral reef setting.
Kids use the power of the Na’vi kuru to bond with the ferocious skimwing and hold tight as they glide through the coral-rich Pandoran ocean. They join Jake Sully and the Metkayina clan leader, Tonowari, for exciting ocean adventures, recreating their favorite film scenes and playing out their own storylines. Kids will love to explore the magic of Pandora with this beautiful LEGO Avatar set. This collectible toy building set includes an easy-to-follow pictorial building guide and the LEGO Builder app – a digital mentor with intuitive zoom and rotate tools that enable kids to visualize their Avatar building toys from all angles as they build.
LEGO Avatar sets feature iconic toy vehicles, machines, animals, creatures and characters in alien nature-themed settings. Perfect for imaginative play, kids can also pose the models to create a dynamic display. A great gift for fans aged 8 plus to collect and combine LEGO Avatar sets to extend the play possibilities or build their own version of Pandora.
The skimwing (without display stand) measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 13 in. (33 cm) wide
Contains 259 Pieces.
- Exciting adventures await with this LEGO Avatar building toy for kids, with characters and locations from the movie plus a toy Skimwig figure
- This Avatar building toy features a posable dragon-like toy Skimwig figure with colorful foil wings, a Pandora Coral reef and a display stand
- Also includes Tonowari and Jake Sully LEGO Avatar minifigures plus fun accessories: a glowing spear, toy crossbow and a green Pandora fish
- Kids can use the display stand and the transparent minifigure stand to recreate an awesome scene from the 2022 Avatar: The Way of Water movie
- Includes printed instructions, and the LEGO Builder app which allows children to zoom in, rotate and view the models in the set from all angles